I’m back to working on the multilingual stuff. i went through all my changes to quality so that i could replicate them to prod. one of the modules that i installed that is really helpful is the Module Filter module. even with judicious installation of modules, i have still wound up with more than 100 installed and enabled modules. my sandbox is even worse. it’s really easy to be that kid in the candy store and install everything that you might like. this module allows several filtering options and summary details like enabled out of installed. very helpful. get it. you’ll like it.
this module for multilingual stuff looks promising.