This file actually installs six modules that appear in two different sections of the filtered module manager. and there is a known bug that I found in quality and fixed. But then, in going through the workflows and different features i found many errors. I’m sure that some might be because of something that I am doing that is not too bright but I don’t like messing up my Prod environment so I am rolling back the change.
also, I have created a true sandbox (referred to as “sand”) environment to mess up based on CentOS and not on Ubuntu Desktop. I’m actually going to put the Ubuntu environment in cold storage, meaning to a slower non-prod drive. if i lose it it won’t make much of a difference anyway. and i am irked that there are so many errors. TEST, TEST, TEST. make your bed in the morning and wash your face. brush your teeth. I can’t emphasize enough the value of true regression testing in environments that match prod but AREN’T prod.