I have the module installed, the content type created and I have links that are made from this type. And the site opens in the iframe but the translator settings are not following the iframe, which is what I need. I need to be able to allow my users an easy way to translate external content. I’ll figure it out. But that’s about all I am going to be doing today.
I have a bunch of external links that I need to be displayed in a way that they still are a part of the site. This way, the external sites can still be translated from the translation widget that I have installed on the site. I have downloaded this module – External Iframes – and will be testing it out to see how it goes.
I went with a module based solution because I don’t want to write the code myself for doing I frames. I don’t want to have to maintain that.